- All camper housing is in single-sex cabins.
- Curfew is defined as the time after which all campers are to be in their own cabins. Lights out for Sr. High youth camp is 12:00 AM To 7:30 AM.
- Campers may not leave the campgrounds at any time during camp without the permission and supervision of adult staff. No group smaller than four people may leave the premises for any reason.
- The water tower, staff housing, interior kitchen, pool pump room, maintenance buildings, propane tanks, sewer plant/leach fields and any construction sites are off limits to all campers. Use of a camp landline and/or wood burning stove requires adult permission and supervision. There is no use of the First Aid Station without the supervision of a trained adult staff member.
- No visitors are allowed during camp. This includes unannounced family members, former campers, and former staff members. Any visits must be pre-arranged and approved by the Dean and/or Camping Ministries Director. All pre-arranged visitors must check-in upon arrival and wear a VISITOR BADGE while in camp.
- Attendance at workshops, worships and meals is expected.
- Campers are asked to respect each other and the belongings and privacy of other campers and staff. The campgrounds and camp equipment should be used in the intended manner. NO PRANKS.
- Dangerous or disruptive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated; any camper engaging in such will be immediately sent home. This includes the use of rude and abusive language.
- Closed toed shoes must be worn when a camper is outdoors. Open toed shoes are only permitted in showers and at the pool. Campers may walk to and from the pool in open toed shoes yet carry closed toe shoes with them in case of emergency evacuation, or schedule change.
- No tree climbing or rock throwing.
- No youth camper may use the hot tub at any time, under any circumstances. Proper swimsuit attire is required for swimming; no street clothes are permitted in the pool.
- No one is allowed in the kitchen without a valid food handler’s card.
- No drugs, alcohol or weapons are allowed at camp. All prescription and over-the-counter medications must be turned in to our Camp Nurse during camp check-in. The use of all medications is to be monitored by the camp health professional and adult staff. Medications must be in their original packaging.
- Campers may not engage in sexual activities while at camp.
- PSWD Youth Camps are SMOKE FREE. Campers and staff may not smoke at camp. This includes vape pens and e-cigarettes.
- No hair dye or permanent inks or hennas allowed inside cabin bedrooms, bathrooms or kitchens. Use only at the arts/crafts area.
Any camper unable to abide by these policies will be asked to leave camp immediately, without benefit of any refund, and may be restricted from participating in future PSWD events.
Questions? Email email@example.com.